enrolment & Tour Enquiry
virtual primary years open day
virtual tour live: may 27, 2020
5pm to 6pm
join us for our virtual primary years open day experience. a specific event focused towards all families with students in primary years seeking to enrol in 2021 and beyond.register now
st peters lutheran college springfield is a k-12 independent, co-educational christian school. we are delighted that you are considering st peters as the school for your child. students usually join our community in prep, year 5 or year 7, however enrolments for most other year levels can also be considered. for entry into an alternative year level, please contact our enrolments office on +61 7 3470 3888.
st. peter's is truly a wonderful school. the friendliness and warmth of the school community is something we felt from before the girls were part of the school community.— mikki and pete main
what we offer
- one campus, kindergarten - year 12 christian co-education.
- a welcoming, safe, secure and supportive learning environment, where your child is challenged, supported and will feel valued.
- a diverse community that is built upon our core values of treating each other with care, dignity, and respect.
- a rigorous and holistic curriculum delivered by staff who are passionate about education working collaboratively to achieve the best educational outcomes for your child.
- strong and consistent academic results, with above state average results in naplan.
- supported by appropriate technology our students are encouraged to apply a critical and creative approach to their learning through trans-disciplinary, project based units and an overarching steam focus.
- varied and comprehensive sport and music programs, complimentary to the academic curriculum, offering every child the opportunity to participate, pursue their passion and extend their capabilities.
- ironbark program – unique to st peters, an outdoor education 5-week boarding program for our year 9 students. this life enhancing program encourages personal growth and development around the core aims of community, commitment and connection.
- robust and detailed senior school tertiary pathways with intentional focus on the st peters ‘graduate’ and the character and values our young adults take into the world beyond st peters aligned to our motto 'plus ultra'.
book a call back
if you are considering enrolment for your child, and want to understand how we support our students with their academic, physical and spiritual growth, please contact the college. a member of the enrolments team will be in contact to answer your questions and provide information. to ‘book a call back’ fill out the form below.
to find out more about making an enrolment application, click here.